To Japanese page →
Introduction of in-hospital facilities
Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (gastric camera)
Lower gastrointestinal endoscopy (colon fiber)
- Reservation required. (Examinations every Monday)
- Most gastrocameras are done orally.
- No painkillers or sedatives are used.
- Please inform us of any medicine currently being taken.
- It may be necessary to discontinue oral administration due to biopsy.
Echocardiography (color Doppler)
- No reservation required. (Examinations everyday)
- Liver tests do not require fasting.
- Fasting is required prior to cholecyst and pancreas examinations.
16-row whole-body computed tomography equipment
- Reservation required. (Performed Thursday afternoons)
- Prior to the examination, please fast or eat a lunch of half the usual amount.
- Contrast media may be used.
- Please let us know if you have any allergies.
Blood pressure pulse wave tester
- No reservation required.
- This is a test to check the blood flow.
- You can see arteriosclerosis and blood vessel age.
Blood and urine tests in general, HbA1c tests,
CO gas analyzer (for smoking cessation treatment)
- The test can be done in the hospital and the result can be seen in a short time.
Introducing the staff
Full-time doctor (internal medicine): 1
Part-time doctor (internal medicine): 1
Part-time radiologist: 1
Medical office: 4
Nursing staff: 4