I opened our clinic, in my hometown of Kamimine where I spent my high school years, in 1994.
Our philosophy is "Medical care starts with kindness to and a love of people."
We aim to be a clinic where you can easily consult us about anything. We are a small bedless clinic with 11 staff members, so it feels like a large family working together.
We provide high-quality medical care that stands out despite our small size. To provide the best care possible we also cooperate with nearby major hospitals.
Introduction of the director
- 1968 (Showa 43) Graduated from Saga Nishi High School
- 1975 (Showa 50) Graduated from Yamaguchi University School of Medicine
- 1975 (Showa 50) Joined Kurume University Second Internal Medicine Department
- 1985 (Showa 50) Became a lecturer at Kurume University
- 1994 (Heisei 6) Hirai Internal Medicine opened (Kamimine Town)
- 2016 ~ (present) Medical Corporation Hirai Internal Medicine President-Director
- Medical Doctor
- Liver disease specialist
- Specialist of the Japanese Society of Gastroenterology
- Ultrasound specialist
- Certified physician
- Japan Medical Association Certified Occupational Physician
- Health sports doctor
- Kamimine Elementary School Doctor (1996-present)
- Chairman of Saga Liver Cancer Control Medical Association (2005-present)
- Member of Saga Liver Disease Countermeasures Committee (2008-present)